3.5.09

The inclination

So even though the semester is over and I should probably take a break and regain my sanity, I've still got the inclination to design. Today, I started catching up on projects I've promised friends and relatives that I had to put on hold during the semester.

This is the beginning of the first project I'm working on. My friend, Martha, is about to begin looking for another job and wants me to create her graphic identity which she will use for business cards, a website and potentially a full set of stationery if all goes to plan. So I threw together some different typeface combinations and took some of the ones I liked and made some layouts for business cards.

I sent her the file a minute ago, and she told me that she's digging the card on the second row, second one down (the one with the decorative/feminine "MAD"). More to come...







No comments: