4.5.09

Fantasyland Record Specialty Item Photo

Didn't have a chance to photograph the final construction of my DIY CD Packaging Kit before I turned it in for portfolio, but I did take a photograph of the envelope, cd label and cd with applied label. Believe it or not, this really took me a long time and it was a huge hassle. Couldn't find blank cd labels forever and when I finally did, I had to do about 100 prints (no kidding) before I could get the labels to print correctly. I learned a lot from the project, though. Unfortunately, I had to finally end up printing the package on Matte Paper, as opposed to what I really wanted to print on (Luster or something of the sort)...I had to make the package about 15 times and I couldn't ever make the folds with the Luster Duo paper without massive creasing. Anywho, I have no choice but to be content at this point.


Photo of Envelope/Cd Label





Board Layout

No comments: